Professional Wedding Disco and DJ hire
Welcome to the Stardust Weddings Disco & Event DJ website. I am a professional full time wedding and event DJ based in Bourne, South Lincolnshire near Peterborough offering quality mobile disco, video disco, photo slideshow and venue mood lighting/uplighting services for your wedding or event within 100 miles radius of Peterborough.
What can I offer you?
- Professional full time experienced wedding and event DJ established since 1998.
- I offer a friendly service with unlimitted planning and communication.
- I offer a personal service, when you book me, it is me that will be your wedding/event DJ.
- I am always suitably dressed to blend in at your wedding or event.
- I am 100% reliable and always at your venue as early as possible.
- I confirm all bookings in writing with a booking contract.
- I only use professional grade sound and lighting equipment with a valid PAT certificate.
- I carry backup of all major equipment.
- I am fully insured with £5 million PLI.
- I only use legally purchased music and have a valid Pro-Dub licence.
- I have an extensive music library from the 1960s through to the latest charts.
- I cater for pre-event playlists and of course take requests on the night.
Mobile Disco / DJ
I can provide various sizes of mobile disco to fit in with your choice of venue.
All my mobile disco setups include DJ booth, computer controlled intelligent lightshow, quality sound system and uplighting behind the mobile disco setup.
Video Disco / DJ / Photo Slideshow
As an optional add-on to my mobile disco service I also offer a video disco and photo slideshow service.
The video disco setup is the same as the standard mobile disco setup with the addition of twin 42 inch TVs which are used to display any combination of music videos, visualizations and photos in a slideshow.
The photo slideshow is also available seperately from the mobile disco setup.
Venue Mood Lighting / Uplighting
The venue mood lighting / uplighting service uses strategically placed LED uplighters placed around the perimeter of the function room to uplight the venue walls and features in a color (or colors) of your choice to compliment your chosen color scheme.